Anyone responsible for organising a voluntary or public event will want to do it safely and well, complying with the legislation relating to different aspects of their event. This book will help you to research, plan, organise, manage and deliver any event, match, show, tournament or function that will be attended by more than a handful of people.
You may be running a gymkhana, fete, fun run, China New Year Celebrations, steam fayre, half marathon, carnival, school sports day, jumble sale, tennis tournament, car boot sale, model aircraft show or even a huge pop festival or Formula 1 car race. If you are, and you have not run one of these before, this book is definitely for you.
Whatever the event it is, the principles are the same. As the event manager you will need to research, plan, liaise with authorities, obtain permissions and licences, comply with legal requirements and then deliver the event to the public. Open Air Events will help you will all this and so much more from how to buy a pop up gazebo right through to promotional flags that are appropriate to successfully brand the event!
This is a must read for all those planning their wedding or who are about to. Judy gives great insights into planning a range of weddings, for all budgets. From the event that uses all sorts of chair hire options through to high budget events where a lot of props and other aspects simply cannot be hired.
Planning Your Wedding has been compiled all the essential planning tools you need and dozens of new ideas into this beautiful wedding workbook organizer.
Inside you will find:
• Detailed timelines and worksheets for scheduling and budgeting
• Planning and money-saving tips on everything from the dress to the music to the reception decor
• 8 tabbed dividers packed with visual inspiration, including more than 100 color photos of centerpieces, table settings, favors, and more
• A perforated color swatch page for mixing and matching your own wedding palette
• Extensive information on choosing your vendors, including checklists of key questions to ask
• Ideas for the twenty-first-century bride, including how to use online tools and mobile for maximum convenience
The Wedding Planner is an indispensable resource—and a great gift for anyone planning a joyful, and customised wedding celebration they are sure to remember.
If you are looking to hold an event and want to hire items to help make it the best possible wedding or our door party, the Smolt team have used The Party Hire Group and recommend them to our readers for hiring event and party items from. Learn more about them here: https://www.partyhiregroup.com.au